Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho....Back To The Ole Routine

What have I got going today?!


Image from: www.blogbloke.com


Well, I am getting back to my old routine! It has been a year, you know. I could not be more happy to be back to it! Our summer RV adventure was a blast and a much needed break from the busy side of life. However, it is time to get back to it!

For my laundry....where would I be without this laundry schedule?! It has seriously changed my life!

For my home....I LOVE a clean house....I hate to spend a lot of time cleaning! So I came up with this plan! This house needs it and I can't wait to get it started! I mean, the 10 minute clean up, the 3 wipes in 3 minutes.....I could go on and on!

For my kids.....the MOTHERBOARD has been re-established! Oh life is good!

If you want to see anymore of the fun and Oh, so life changing Organization tips I have learned to live by, check out the link to "Organization" and "floor to ceiling clean"  under LABELS in the right column
------------------->

Until later......wish me luck! ;)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Let the games begin!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails