Monday, May 2, 2011

LONG TIME GONE



Hello my dear and faithful friends! I have been gone to you for far too long! I have missed you!

Life has been busy. I am sure you all feel the same! Isn't it crazy?! All the things we have to balance and get done. I'm afraid with all that was on my plate I had to take a break from a few things in my life, just for a bit. It was hard because I love them so much, but I was getting a bit of the feeling of stress with my blogs. I felt so overwhelmed and felt like I was just going to have to "come up" with something to post about. I didn't want to do that. I love blogging! I love sharing things that mean a lot to me with my friends and meeting new friends to learn from too! I love the process of posting. Usually there is something I read or hear or think about that I just can't wait to share with all of you, and I can't wait to write it out so I can revisit it later! There is also, because of the nature of this blog, the learning that comes through especially spiritual things that I feel I should post about. These ones are my favorite! Not because I come up with anything, but because of what I am taught as I sit down to type and the words just come. Those posts are not my own! I LOVE them! I love the things I learn through the spirit as I type them. This is absolutely one of my favorite parts of blogging and I have missed it!

So, on we go! I am back and glad to be. Posts might not come everyday, but when I feel to post something, I will! I am sure they will be frequent. I have a book of things I have scribbled ideas or things I want to post about in. I can't wait to get started! Plus, I still have this whole move and the purpose of it that we need to discuss! :)

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails