Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Need a TIME OUT!

Tomorrow I am heading to Boise, ID for a little convention of sorts. It is called "Time Out for Women". I went to it the first year they started it and swore I would never miss a year of it.

And I didn't for the next couple of years.

Then in 2005 when it came to Boise I was in Utah in the hospital with my kiddos. Missed it. Dang it! And I have missed every year since then. Historically, I have no idea why, Dawson wasn't ever doing fantastic from about Sept - April or so.

This year will be the first time I have gone back. I can't wait to go!

I love it so much! 2 days of being emotionally & spiritually uplifted.... It is seriously amazing! It is truly a "Time Out" and I love that I come home feeling a huge desire to be a better Wife, Mom, Friend, etc.

This year Ry and the kids are coming to Boise with me. The kids would hate to miss an opportunity to stay in a hotel :) . While I am at the convention Ry and the kids will be swimming, at the zoo, wandering through Cabela's, Whatever they want. It will be fun to have them with me!

This years theme is HOPE.

I can't wait! I am sure there will be plenty to share with all of you! So, have a fun and amazing weekend!

And I will be back on the flip side! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails