Here it is!
This is BIG!
I have said it before and will repeat it everyday for the rest of my life, if that is what it takes.
I LOVE DON ASLETT'S CLEANING SUPPLIES! There is NOTHING that compares!
Mr. Aslett is a firm believer in things being clean with little effort but maximum effectiveness. That's why I love it so much! I don't really LOVE to clean. I hate the time that it takes away from other things. However, about 3 years ago my dear friend introduced me and I never looked back! You think they are just cleaners, but really they ARE all just cleaners until you try this stuff! It cut my time down and my house is cleaner than ever! I love that!
I will be organizing tabs this week for easy access to all of the tips and tricks we have covered thus far. For now, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Organization" under "labels". That will take you to all of the things we have covered thus far. You don't want to miss out on the MUST HAVE'S like "10 Minute Clean Up", "3 Wipes in 3 Minutes", "Bleach the Sink" and "Laundry's Always Done Method".
And there is much more to come! But for now.....drum roll please......
Let's show you one GINORMOUS give away!
We will be giving away TWO of DON ASLETT'S GREEN STARTER KITS! The items in each kit are valued at over $73 each! The kits are sold in stores for $39.95 until July 1st when the price will be $44.95. And we are GIVING AWAY TWO OF THEM!
What is included in this kit?
Everything you need to clean your home— but better for the Environment!
A different way to clean your home from top to bottom. The chemicals are non-toxic, biodegradable and have low of no V.O.C’s. Safer alternatives for you and the environment.
· 1 Quart Foam N Flush
· 1 Quart Tub N Tile
· 1 Tub N Tile Spray Bottle w/ Foaming Nozzle
· 1 Quart Max Clean
· 1 Max Clean Spray Bottle
· 3-Pack Window Cleaner (makes 3 quarts)
· Window Cleaner Spray Bottle
· Toilet Bowl Caddy—holds Johnny Mop and Foam N Flush
· 1 Heavy-Duty Johnny Mop
· Shaw’s Pad to remove hard water scale
· 1 Professional Grout & Crevice Tool
· 1 Large White Scrubber
· 2 Multi-Purpose Microfiber cloth
· 1 Ready-to-Use X-O+ Odor Neutralizer
· Cleaning Caddy
Almost all of the product comes in a concentrated form. You mix about 1 oz, generally, to 32 oz. distilled water in a spray bottle! This stuff will lasts SO LONG!
So, I am asking for a favor on this one! I want to really be able to get the word out about Your Life Uncommon. I am going to give you a few different ways to enter. Do one, or do all. The more you do, the more chance you have to be one of the winners! Sounds good right?!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Post a link to yourlifeuncommon.com, along with a short explanation of the give-away, on your blog. Leave a comment here on this post to let me know you have done it. If you have a private blog and I do not have access to it, email me at email@example.com for instructions.
- Become a Follower on this blog by clicking "FOLLOW" in the Followers box in the left hand column. Leave a comment once your name is on the list and you will be submitted. If you are already a follower, please just leave a comment so I know you want to be entered.
- Become a "friend" of Your Life Uncommon (use facebook link in left sidebar) on Facebook and put a link to yourlifeuncommon.com and small explanation of giveaway in your "status". Leave a comment letting me know you have done this, so you can be entered. If you also join me on Twitter and Tweet about the giveaway with a link, you can be entered ANOTHER time!
- Send an email with link and explanation to friends and family. Anyone that leaves a comment mentioning your name will count as another entry for you! If they complete any of the above, they will also be entered!
That is a chance for at least 5 entries! Make sure you leave a comment after you complete a requirement so you can be counted!
The drawing will close on Wednesday, April 21st at 11:59pm. Winner will be posted on Thursday, April 22nd!
Good Luck! And a big BIG thank you to all of you for your support and help! I so totally appreciate you all so much! You totally make a huge difference and I couldn't do any of this without you! THANK YOU!!