ON THE MENU:
- Without my hubby home, we are totally going for an easy family favorite with Pumpkin & Spice Muffins!
PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS
From: An old ward cookbook...this is a break away from the 3 cookbooks, but it is worth it! These things are SO delicious and filling!
- 1 1/2 c. Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c. Honey
- 3/4 c. Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil
- 3/4 c. Raisins
- 1/2 c. Walnuts
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Sift Flour and all the dry ingredients.
- Combine wet & dry ingredients.
- Cook in papered or greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 20 min or until done.
- Makes about 18 muffins.
- Going to a Family Dinner. Taking Veggie Tray and trying a new recipe for Hummus.