Thursday, November 10, 2011

What a Lovely Sight To See!


First the sound of the buzzer. Then the sound of running little feet. Then I walk around the corner to find this......


We are getting settled and back in to our regular routine!
Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!



Our "MOTHERBOARD" has returned and that means life is good!
This little Miss is IN LOVE with doing her own laundry and I am in love with the site of her doing it all, right down to the hanging, folding and putting away!

I LOVE JOB CHARTS!!

By the way, you should head over to OurLifeUncommon, that is if you would like a tour of our new digs!

1 comment:

Ann T. said...

Awesome! Here's hoping that she continues to do and like it.
I remember helping my mother when I was about her age, but we had an old-fashioned wringer washer and a clothes line. I got my arm in the wringer one time. Not fun. But I don't mind doing laundry, and getting it folded or on hangers as soon as it is done is also a priority!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails