Thursday, February 10, 2011

POTW HIGHLIGHTS: Crop-Tops, Pretzels & Heart Attacks

WOW! What a bunch of FABULOUS entries! I am having so much fun getting to know new (to me) bloggers! Thanks to all of you! And Keep Them Coming!

3 of the links are highlighted below, just to give you a taste of the fan-stinkin-tastic stuff going on, on our little POTW Fridays! Make sure you go HERE to check out the rest of them! There are some really great ideas going on around here!


1. "WHO DOESN'T LIKE A BELLY SHIRT? I MEAN REALLY, WHO?"
This one comes from Vintage Ginger Peaches......a team of women whose creativity knows no bounds!
I loved this idea from Kate. Sometimes undershirts are necessary, but all the extra material can be a PAIN!
We have seen places that sell crop shirts, but Kate teaches us how to quickly and easily make one!
Saving money and making sure it is EXACTLY what you want! LOVE THIS!
Be sure to check it out HERE!


2. CHEWY PRETZEL BITES 
This one comes from 3 Sisters Sharing Ideas.......Can I just say yum? I have seen LOADS of yummy recipes from this blog! This one will DEFINATELY be tried at my house this week! I LOVE Pretzel Bites at the Mall, and knowing the reputation of the recipes on this blog, I am sure these are going to be DELISH! Thanks for sharing this one! Go HERE for the recipe!




3. HOME HEART ATTACK
This one comes from 71 Toes......This is a new blog to me and honestly, I feel like I have been living under a rock forever! How have I not read this blog before?! There is more inspiration and loveliness here than you can shake a stick at! I am a follower! Thanks for sharing this one! :)
I absolutely love this FHE idea! We will definately be throwing this one down at our house next Monday! Just in time for Valentines! What could be better than personal Valentines to and from everyone in the family! In fact, we might just take it up a notch, since there aren't too many of us here, and give other people this kind of Heart Attack! HOW FUN! Go HERE for the know how!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Kate is pretty great :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails