Thursday, February 17, 2011

POTW HIGHLIGHTS: Burning Fat, Reading and Sweater Hearts

Fantastic! I am really loving all the posts being submitted! Keep them coming!

To see all the links submitted click HERE.

A few faves:

1. "BURN FAT FASTER"
Remember our dear Carol Whitaker? You can check out MUCH more from her by clicking on the "fitness" label in the right column. I am SO glad this post was submitted! It is a great reminder and has some really great information about HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). Before my move to Utah, this is exactly what my trainer was doing with me. I had lost over 20 lbs in a pretty short amount of time. Yes, it was hard, however, it was CRAZY how great it made me feel. Go HERE to read the rest of the post.




2. "You DO Have Time To Read"
Another post from MMB (Mormon Mommy Blogs). I LOVED this one! The post is by Nancy Campbell Allen, an author. I have to say that I was one of those that didn't read for a VERY long time because I felt like I didn't have time. Oh man, I would feel so guilty if I ever curled up in a comfy chair and lost myself in some book. Guess what, I got over that! Why do we do that?! Why in the world would taking some time for myself make me feel guilty. Oh, we can be silly! :) Be sure to read this post, and then go out an get yourself a good book! :)




3. "SWEET SWEATER HEART TUTORIAL"
This super fun craft is from Your Home Based Mom. Another blog that is new to me, and I have to say, I LOVE THIS IDEA! Be sure to check it out! What a fabulous idea! Go HERE to check out the genius behind this!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails