Friday, December 10, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!

I wrote this nice little post. One letting you all know that I was leaving town. It was the day after Thanksgiving that we left. I wanted you to know that I would be away for a couple of weeks. Just so you didn't think I was dead in a ditch somewhere, when you didn't hear from me for a while.

I JUST noticed that the post never went up. Not good! Sorry about that! I didn't forget about you, I was just basking in the sun somewhere in the Caribbean. :)

Each year we go on a trip with the Lindstrom family. We usually plan the trip a year in advance. Then we spend the year planning and saving. There are a lot of little tips we have discovered about vacationing and saving money, while still having the time of your life! I will share them with you soon. I LOVE vacations! I think they are an important part of life, to be honest! Somewhere around the "dinner pictures" you will discover why I think it is so necessary! ;) You just wait! It is Mr. Lindstrom in rare form, for sure!

See ya Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails