Monday, August 23, 2010

Preparing for BE KIND TO HUMANKIND WEEK

Ok my friends, my head is spinning from all of these pain meds and I can't seem to keep my thoughts straight. I am pretty sure I need to go right back to bed. So, I am going to give you two links to lessons I found that will help with getting your family involved in BE KIND TO HUMANKIND WEEK. Go HERE for the list of themes for each day. Do your lesson tonight and then have your family help come up with ideas for things you can do on each day.

I LOVE the idea of spending a whole week trying, as a family, to focus on being kind and serving others!

Here are two lessons to choose from. I got them from HERE. What a great source for Family Home Evening Lessons! Or you can choose one of your own!

1. SERVICE & HAPPINESS

or

2. WE ARE HIS HANDS

I will be back on Wednesday to let you know what our family will be doing for "Willing To Lend A Hand" day.

For now....I am going back to bed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails