Friday, August 20, 2010

One Good Turn



 Did you know there is a “Be King to Humankind Week”? There is! Really! I didn’t know this. I stumbled upon it while reading one of my favorite magazines, LDS Living.


The week begins on Wednesday Aug. 25th and ends on Wednesday Aug. 31st.

It got me thinking….

why can’t the YLUers do something about this?!

We totally should! What a great idea to support!

Each day of the week has a specific theme (as listed on bekindweek.org). They are:

• Willing to Lend a Hand – Wednesday

• Thoughtful – Thursday

• Forgive Your Foe – Friday

• Speak Kind Words – Saturday

• Sacrifice Our Wants for Others’ Needs – Sunday

• Motorist Consideration – Monday

• Touch a Heart – Tuesday

Get your wheels turning! I will post a Family Lesson for Monday Night. How great would it be to get our kids in on the planning for this one?! Write down the plan for each day and then get everyone involved in carrying it out.

Please feel free to leave any ideas you come up with in the comments! I am sure we can all get some great ideas from each other!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails