Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Passion and Google Reader Collide"

My friend Courtney introduced me to "Oops! I Craft My Pants". SUCH a fun crafting blog! 

I LOVE that blogging is such a great source for learning so much about just about everything. I love how personal they are and how you feel like you are great friends with someone you may have never met simply because you stalk their blog! :) Blogs are such a great way to connect with people and their stories that you may have never otherwise met or known.

I don't have a ton of time for the computer now days. Summer is crazy busy! However, for those of you that don't know about Google Reader. I am about to share with you a little "must have" of mine. In fact, I am not going to share it with you, because I couldn't do any better than what has already been done in a fabulous tutorial on oopsicraftmypants.net. It is what I would consider a MUST READ! New to Google Reader or not!

Click HERE to learn more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's super useful... I'm way more likely to comment now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails