Saturday, June 12, 2010

What would happen if……


The home we are living in suddenly feels too big and empty after our little Dawson passed away?

What would happen if……

Since losing him all I can focus on is a desperate desire to have my hubby and kids as close to me as possible, and all of us living worthy so we can be with our little D again?

What would happen if……

I act on the knowledge I have been given through this experience and REALLY focused on nurturing, fortifying & healing this little family of ours as my hubby and I make our primary focus our children knowing WHO THEY REALLY ARE and being confident in that knowledge?

What would happen if……

We decided that time spent together, without a lot of distraction, and WITH a whole lot of fun could make all the difference?

What would happen if……

Doing this would require giving up a lot of stuff so we can have EVERYTHING?

What would happen if…….

We decided to take this Summer, and whatever we want beyond that, to TRULY live OUR LIFE UNCOMMON?!

I can tell you what would happen……And we will!

It all starts with a new section of this blog called “Our Life Uncommon”. Me and my hubby (who proves to be quite a joy to read) will be chronicling our new adventures…..an experiment, if you will, in giving up, easily, almost everything we have, to discover what Our lives are really about and step out of the norm and live life with passion!

This next week will bring a full tour of our new digs and a lot more in the way of details! We absolutely can’t wait to share our unfolding adventure, with it's ups and downs with you!

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Oh...I can't wait to see it!

T said...

I am so excited to follow along on this adventure! Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration, I only recently found your blog but it has already changed my life for the better....I wish you health and happiness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails