Friday, April 2, 2010

I AM COMING OUT OF MY SKIN EXCITED!

Prepare yourselves my friends! Next Wednesday will be our official get back to Organizing day. My wheels are turning and there will be LOADS of simplify and save your sanity tips. Your house will not only look clean and organized it will FEEL clean and organized! All of that and not more than 30 min spent per day (outside of a bit more time for our initial room to room clean). You are going to love it!

So, the most exciting part....

Anyone that has talked cleaning with me knows that I am MADLY IN LOVE with Don Aslett cleaning supplies! They are the best value and the best product on the market, in my opinion! Don Aslett believes that the products you use should do all the work....and do they ever! I count my "Starter Kit" among one of my best purchases EVER!

 I just got off the phone with Kim from Don Aslett's. They are going to do a BIG GIVEAWAY exclusively for YourLifeUncommon-ers! You won't want to miss this! Really!

So, mark your calendars for Wednesday and get ready to spread the word!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails