Monday, April 26, 2010

Carol's Monday Fitness Post: INTRODUCTION TO LIVING THE "LIVFIT" LIFESTYLE


"LIVFIT", TRAIN HARD & "LIVHAPPY"!! 



Good morning! I'm thrilled that it's Monday! I love beginning a new week with my fitness goals in place. Over the next few weeks I’m going to share my passion of fitness and what I do to LivFit day after day.

Living a healthier, happier life is the result of putting YOU FIRST in your life. How can you fully care for your loved ones if you constantly put yourself on the backburner? By ignoring you you’ll find that your soul’s desire for self-love & affection will be filled by turning to junk food, aka "comfort foods" to fulfill your emotional needs that have not been met by YOU! And in the end the foods you turned to are not comfort at all… eating foods high in fat, sugar & sodium ultimately ends in sadness, weight gain & frustrations.

Over the next few weeks I'll teach you how to live the LivFit Lifestyle. You can regain control of your life & thoughts one day at a time.
MY INTENTION...

My intention behind Liv Fit, Train Hard & Be Happy! is to motivate & inspire people all over the world to learn how to eat right and make exercise a daily part of life. This is not a challenge or a competition but an educational tool to help you learn how to live a healthier, happier way of life.


YOU CAN DO IT!

I've struggled with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for over 15 years which was actually a gift in my life; had I not suffered with severe fatigue I would not have studied health, fitness & nutrition religiously over the past 18 years. I still study fitness & nutrition daily, I want to improve all I can each new day. Over the years I learned to love me completely, to embrace eating whole foods, to have the desire to exercising daily and to have a positive mental attitude. Doing so I literally transformed my life in everyway – YOU too can transform your life - the choice is yours...

Living the LivFit Lifestyle is just that... it's a way of life! It's not a diet, I don't believe in diets - diets only end in weight gain after the body has been in depravation mode week after week. If you want to have a treat now and again, that's okay, just be sure to eat healthy whole foods most of the time and to give unconditional love to your body each day. By embracing the LivFit Lifestyle you'll not only lose weight but you'll have more energy and feel empowered too... And before long, your family & friends will be asking what you've been doing as they see the New You shine through!

HOW TO BEGIN LIVIN' THE LIVFIT LIFESTLE

To begin you must LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU Now! Give love & praise to your beautiful fat-burning machine that gives it's all for you every day. Then follow the LivFit Routine below full-heartedly and watch your life body transform!

1. Each week set 3 short term goals and 3 affirmations regarding diet & exercise. Place them where you can read them aloud with energy morning & night and be sure to write then in the present tense.


2. Visualize Success! Find a picture of the physique that you want. Post it where you see it every day to keep you on track!

3. Plan your exercise routines & meals a few days in advance. As the old saying goes, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail..." Plan your road map to success; take it seriously every day.


4. Diet & exercise journals are a must! Keeping track of everything you eat & your exercise routines holds you accountable to you! Track everything you put in your mouth & what exercises you do daily.


5. Drink up! Filtered water is a powerful tool to aid in weight loss. Aim for 80 to 100 oz a day, especially if you're training hard. I suggest drinking 2 oz of *Liv Sxinney in your water throughout the day to detox the cells for faster recovery, for energy and weight loss.



6. Eat every few hours. Plan to eat every 3 hours consisting of Lean protein, complex carb & fresh veggies for three main meals and 2 to 3 protein snacks in between. Doing so will keep your metabolism fired up and you'll have more energy.

7. Get your Zzzz's. Sleep is imperative to repair and rejuvenate the body. Muscle growth happens during sleep, so if you want to see results from your hard work in the gym get to bed by 10:30 pm each night.



MONDAY'S TRAINING


Today I did legs & back followed by 30 minutes of cardio. I started with 10 minute warm-up & stretching followed by 5 minutes of cool-down and stretching before I jumped on my bike.

I always take *Go (an L-arginine supplement) and drink Liv Sxinney before, during & after I exercise to aid in muscle nutrition and recovery.

I follow my exercising with the most important meal of the day, my post workout meal which is breakfast for me. I have a *Crave packet, (it’s high in fiber & has pre-biotic’s) then oatmeal mixed with almond milk & micro filtered whey protein concentrate & isolate, egg albumen & milk protein isolate to insure my muscles are well nourished now & in the hours to come.

I'll eat a small meal or snack every three hours consisting of lean protein, fresh veggies & good fats along with drinking water all day long. I keep track of my meals throughout the day to keep me on track and motivated. Keeping a diet journal not only helps me be accountable but it also helps me know what worked and what didn't work so I can fine-tune my diet to see results sooner.

Living the LivFit Lifestyle is truly a gift! I love it sooo much! I hope you choose today to take control of your health now. Join me each day to learn more tips & tricks to become healthier & happier! I know you can do it, I believe in You! Happy Training!

*Contact Carol if you would like more information about products mentioned above.

- Carol Whitaker

“Embrace Your Journey to Success”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails