Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN} Melissa Eyre Lombardo

Allow me to introduce you to a DEAR DEAR friend of mine...and Ryan's.
(A picture of Melissa I stole from her blog.)

My husband served an LDS Mission in Portland, Oregon. Melissa's dad was Ryan's Mission President.

The second I met the Eyre family I loved them. That is just the type of people they are. AMAZING!

I was so inspired by Melissa when I first met her. She makes you want to be better, just by being around her. Since then, and especially in the last couple of years, I have grown to love her so very much! Although we haven't had the opportunity to spend a lot of time together, it doesn't take a lot of time for me to know that Melissa is one of the greatest women I know!

There is something about her. She has an absolute light about her. You know, like you just know she knows who she is and LOVES it!

She is kind, loving, fun, full of energy, an amazing mother to 3 adorable kiddos and you can see the light of her testimony in her countenance! Everytime I am around her I want to be better. I love that about her! I think she truly sees the best in everyone and by that she makes everyone sees the best in themselves!

I am SO glad she is my friend! I only wish we lived closer. Although, I am quite sure we would spend all day everyday together laughing A LOT! :) 

2 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Awe! Amy! You funny girl! I'm blushing, truly I am. Ha! You are too kind and I'm not really sure that most of that stuff is true. You need to live by me dang it, so you can really know how I am. Mwa-ha-ha! :o) Thanks for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

Я нуб в сети. Никак не могру разобраться что к чему. И мне кажется, что, возможно, и не в той я пишу. Я хотел посмотреть фильм один. Друг посоветовл этот сайт - [url=http://www.wazzzup.su]фильмы[/url], а я там ничего не понял. Куда не иду просят послать СМС или предлагают скачать по Torrent - хз что это такое вообще.
Подскажите мне сайтик, где я смогу просто и шустро скачать фильмец. Без СМС!
Благодарю за своевременный ответ!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails