Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FACE LIFT!!


YOU LIKE?!



Oh, I think I am in love! So clean! So fresh! So simple! It needed to happen! And I am glad it did!
Not all of the links are totally done or working. There are only so many hours in a day! However, they will be soon enough, my pretties!

So, why don't ya take a sec and help a girl out. See the button link to the right? ---------->

Click on it....when you are done reading this, of course!

Then, I will give you each a million bucks if you share it, or update your old one with it. A million bucks! Ok, not really! Please refer to yesterday's post about us being starving college students now. Shoot! I wish I could, but how 'bout instead I just give you all my love and gratitude! That's better anyway, right?! Right?!

If you see something that needs a little tweeking, don't be afraid to shoot me a message and tell me so. I am in the fixin' mood! Who knew the behind the scenes of this thing was such a tangled mess?! Sheesh! I guess that is what happens when you start blogging back when you had to fix everything through html....and you don't know html, but you can fake it a little here and there! Life is so much easier nowadays in blogger land, and I am thankful for that! :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails