Ok my friends! Are you ready for this mondo-huge-you-totally-want-to-enter-this-giveaway giveaway?!
My friend Frances is a genius!
Frances is a runner. If you are a runner....or breathing....you totally get that wispy hairs flying in your face ANNOY! Well, Frances came up with this totally awesome headband! Because of the way she makes them and because of the fabric, these babies DO NOT MOVE! They hold your hair right in the place you put them! AND they do that while being totally comfortable, not pulling your hair and being TOTALLY cute!
I have to admit that I totally thought they were super cute, but I didn't think they would work on me. My head is apparently odd shaped. Every headband I have ever tried immediately rolls up and then falls off. Totally annoying. However, I finally got to try these babies out and I AM IN LOVE! They totally do stay! They are super comfy and WAY cute! I can wear them when I am working out or I can wear them to dress up an everyday ponytail or hairdo! They are really cute! Plus, mine fit Mally's head and she LOVES them! She never keeps headbands on, but she totally loves these!
They come in different widths and TONS of different colors & patterns! Like check this one out......
This is a thinner width one that is folded in half. The secret is the fabric on the inside. They are not elastic, except for a small strip on the bottom. The fabric on the inside is SUPER soft, but totally makes it hold itself in place on your head! So cool!
Here is Frances at....I believe her first marathon! She is wearing the wider headband. So stinking cute!
This is my niece, Olivia. We just ran our first ever 5k together! Before the race she stopped by the Active Bands booth and picked up a headband of her own. SHE LOVES IT! She said, "I love this thing! It stays in my hair right wear I put it and doesn't ever move!" That was totally without ever being told that is the purpose for their design! I guess they work! :)
Plus, look how cute her little design is!
You guys are going to love these! You can totally use them for your girls, yourself, for running or exercising or just for everyday!
Now let's get to the skinny!
Frances has been EXTREMELY generous with us! She wants to give everyone the opportunity to try them out! So everyone is a winner! PLUS, there are 3 BIG prizes up for grabs, so be sure to enter in as many ways as you can!
$50 Giftcard to use on activeheadbands.com
$30 Giftcard to use on activeheadbands.com
$20 Giftcard to use on activeheadbands.com
25% off your entire purchase at activeheadbands.com (check below for details)
HERE IS HOW TO ENTER:
* This Step Is Required: For your first entry, CLICK HERE to go to Activeheadbands.com. Look through all of the way fun patterns and then come back and leave a comment on this blog to tell me what pattern you like the most! (While you are there, be sure to check the "photo" link at the bottom to see tons of pictures of Active Bands in action.)
* CLICK HERE and become a follower, by clicking "join this site" on the ActiveBands blog! Then come back here and leave another comment letting me know you are an "Active Band Blog Follower".
* CLICK HERE and "LIKE" Active Bands on Facebook! Come back here and leave another comment letting me know you "Like" them on Facebook!
* TWEET, FACEBOOK or BLOG about this giveaway, including a link back to here and then leave a comment with a link to your post about it. (Only one entry per site you post on. However, if you post on 2 different sites (ie, facebook & blog) you can enter a comment for each one).
* Finally, become a follower of YourLifeUncommon, by clicking the "Join this site" in the upper left hand corner of this page. Leave me a comment saying that you are a new follower, OR if you are already a follower. After you leave this comment you can use the COUPON CODE: YLU25 on the Active Bands Website, to receive 25% off your entire order! Coupon Code is good until this giveaway ends.
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16th @ MIDNIGHT!
Winners will be selected at random by random.org and announced Saturday, September 17th!
And Thank You ActiveBands!