Friday, November 5, 2010

Broken Things To Mend

I saw this on a blog that I follow from time to time. It was manna for my soul! I am sure it is just one of those clips. 4 minutes of salve for ANY soul. Whatever stage. Whatever feelings you have. The words are by Jeffery R. Holland, an apostle of Jesus Christ, like Paul himself was. That concept made me appreciate so much the feeling being that lesson. I am so grateful to KNOW that Christ church has been restored, in it's true and complete order, to the earth once again!

Have a great weekend my friends!


"It was only when his faith wavered and fear took control, only when he removed his glance from the Master to look at the furious waves and the ominous black gulf beneath, only then did he begin to sink into the sea."
-Jeffrey R Holland

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails